返信先: Дизайнерская мебель премиум класса

ホーム › フォーラム › Communication Forum › Дизайнерская мебель премиум класса › 返信先: Дизайнерская мебель премиум класса

#506205
Georgedut
ゲスト

My phone keeps making my skin look different in every room, so I am questioning the undertone notes I made from photographs. In indirect daylight, my complexion looks fairly neutral. Under a ceiling light it looks warmer, while the camera sometimes pushes the whole image toward pink. Even the white wall changes color between shots. I found descriptions of [url=https://body-shape.top]skin tone analysis[/url] but I do not know how much faith to put in an automatic phone image. I would choose even light rather than direct sun. I can disable the portrait effects. I could hold the same white card beside my face and photograph it at roughly the same time on several days. Would fixed exposure and white balance help? I could compare images only when the settings match. I would also compare the actual fabric in a mirror, because the photo may be recording the room more than my skin. I am trying to avoid chasing tiny shifts in an image. For people who have done this carefully, which lighting conditions gave consistent observations, and when did you decide a photo was misleading? I am happy to repeat the test if that makes it clearer. A practical checklist would help me separate the camera settings from the colors I am trying to judge.